drank Vanilla by Adagio Teas

Not very exciting at all. Pretty disappointing, actually. It’s not all that creamy and not all that vanilla-y.

It smells a little like chocolate in the bag and sort of like a cookie brewed, but it mostly just tastes like black tea with a generic sweetness. I’ll try it with milk next, but I doubt I’ll miss this sample when it’s gone.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.