drank Peppermint by Adagio Teas

WOW, is this minty. Not that I should really be surprised by that.

I’m not a mint person usually, but this isn’t bad. It’s a very clear taste, with a slightly sweet lingering aftertaste. I can imagine this would be good iced. I might mix it with something else next time, because it is too minty for me, but I’m sure a mint lover would be very happy!

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.