I think this is going to be my morning cup until the sample is gone. Possibly because I’m forgetful in the mornings and it’s hard to oversteep! ;)

This one is mellow, just a little bit sweet with no bitterness at all. The smell of the leaves and the brewed tea is complex and pleasant. I haven’t tried many Darjeelings yet—I should be getting samples in the mail soon—but this seems like a nice way to start with them.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.