drank Gingerbread by DAVIDsTEA

Got this as a sample with an order and managed to make a cup both for me and my mother. We both love gingerbread and didn’t have any made up so we figured we’d try it, and we weren’t disappointed.

The dry tea smells nice and spicy with a vanilla note. Brewed, it tastes like drinking liquid gingerbread! I was expecting something more like the cookies from the smell, but it’s more like the bread. I had it without anything added to it, but I’m sure it would be great with some milk or sugar added too.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.