Oh wow. Oh, wow! I wasn’t sure what to expect with this, which is why I got a sample instead of impulse-buying a larger size. Maybe I should have gotten a bigger bag! It smells like a bottle of vanilla extract dry and tastes like ice cream wet (I used milk, so that may be a factor in that, but the flavor is excellent). I have ~four cups left in my sample and I’ll have to ration it so I don’t drink it all at once!

VariaTEA

You should write a more elaborate tasting note and submit it for a reviewer’s discount if you haven’t already. It’s a great way to get more at a more affordable price.

bluebelle

Oh, I didn’t know they did that! Have you done it before? Do the certificates expire? I just expanded my collection again and wasn’t planning to do another order anytime soon.

Regardless, thanks for the tip!

VariaTEA

I don’t believe they expire and you get $15 per review. If you go to their website, they have a whole page explaining it. Worth checking out!

bluebelle

I definitely will! Possibly after I try this a third time with cold milk. :)

Comments

VariaTEA

bluebelle

Regardless, thanks for the tip!

bluebelle

I definitely will! Possibly after I try this a third time with cold milk. :)

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.