Not sure why but I’m all about black tea today. Perhaps I oolonged (which is definitely a verb, because I said so) too much a few days ago, although the Passion Fruit Wulong is also calling my name…

Oh right, the tea. This is another Select offering. This one smells like perfume when I open the pouch! As it steeps it’s another strong caramel scent. This one is also very pretty to look at. It has a very creamy finish. I haven’t done anything to it but it tastes like there’s milk in it! There’s definitely a caramel and a floral note to it; it’s significantly sweeter than I would have guessed from the description, although there are some smoky and woody notes in there. Mm!

Kat_Maria

As I was reading, I could have sworn you were going to say “I oolonged for too long”, which has an extraordinary rhythm to it!

bluebelle

It really does! Now I’m disappointed in myself for not going that route. Perhaps you could say I “toolonged”? ;)

Seems like an extremely versatile word :D

Comments

Kat_Maria

bluebelle

Seems like an extremely versatile word :D

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.