Hmm. This is the first one I went for today, because it’s one of the most popular of the Della Terra samples I got and it sounded delicious. I’m not quite sure what to think about it, actually. It’s definitely cake-y, but it tastes more like coffee cake than pineapple. In fact I’m not getting pineapple or cherry at all. Maybe some milk will help it? Or maybe I just didn’t get enough fruit in this teaspoon.

ETA: This is leaps and bounds better after cooling. I think I’ll steep it lower and longer next time.

Elizabeth, college student, anthropology major, bio and history minor. I love to travel and try new foods (and teas!). I also enjoy music, books, video games as often as I can get my hands on them.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it a couple of years ago. Tea sometimes helps me feel better when chronic illness is making things hard. It’s also fun to experiment with!

I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything. My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, fruit, vanilla, and floral flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.