Hmm. This is the first one I went for today, because it’s one of the most popular of the Della Terra samples I got and it sounded delicious. I’m not quite sure what to think about it, actually. It’s definitely cake-y, but it tastes more like coffee cake than pineapple. In fact I’m not getting pineapple or cherry at all. Maybe some milk will help it? Or maybe I just didn’t get enough fruit in this teaspoon.

ETA: This is leaps and bounds better after cooling. I think I’ll steep it lower and longer next time.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.