Another one that smells intensely of honey. I seem to be on a kick with honey-flavored teas today. I’ve never had straight mate before, only blends, so this is probably the purest one I’ve tried.

It doesn’t taste all that much like ginger, just honey. The mate underneath is nice and a little spicy. The honey in this is actually a little overwhelming, but I’ll drink up the sample at least.

VariaTEA

There is a company called Ceylon Tea Bush that sells a Honey Rooibos that tastes like liquefied honey. It is delicious.

bluebelle

Ooh! Onto my shopping list it goes.

VariaTEA

They sell it at a bakery near my house so I plan on picking some up when I go back home in April.

Comments

VariaTEA

bluebelle

Ooh! Onto my shopping list it goes.

VariaTEA

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.