This one is really unusual. It manages to be sweet despite all the vegetables, and it’s very peachy. The green base is mild and smooth, and I definitely taste the peas, corn, and carrots before the peach takes over the sip. It’s a fresh tea, and maybe a little more suited to spring than a day when it’s snowing buckets (again)!

Another one I’m not sure I’d buy, but it’s a fun cup. Then again it may grow on me because it’s so unusual.

VariaTEA

This seems like the type of tea that everyone should just taste due to its uniqueness. I haven’t had it yet but I hope to try it one day.

bluebelle

That’s why I put it in one of the samplers I got. :) I definitely recommend trying teas with vegetables in them, not because they’re necessarily my favorite but because they’re so unlike anything else.

Comments

VariaTEA

bluebelle

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! Currently:

-comfortable and experimenting with black teas
-enthusiastically embracing oolongs
-cautiously trying chai, greens, and whites
-adoring herbals (without hibiscus)
-neutral to rooibos
-afraid of pu-erhs (but willing to try!)

My rating system:

95-100: I would cross oceans for this tea. Drinking it is an amazing experience. If I don’t currently have it in my cabinet I’m probably very sad about that.

80-94: A very good tea. I would probably buy it again if I had the money/room in my cabinet.

65-79: Decent. I might buy it on sale or pass it by depending on my mood.

40-64: I’d accept a cup of this if it was served to me, but not buy it.

below 40: Ugh! Never again!

Keep in mind that bitterness is the worst thing that can happen to a tea for me, followed closely by hibiscus; I also have food allergies that rarely influence my tea habit, but please check with me before sending anything!

Indiana, U.S.