This one is really unusual. It manages to be sweet despite all the vegetables, and it’s very peachy. The green base is mild and smooth, and I definitely taste the peas, corn, and carrots before the peach takes over the sip. It’s a fresh tea, and maybe a little more suited to spring than a day when it’s snowing buckets (again)!

Another one I’m not sure I’d buy, but it’s a fun cup. Then again it may grow on me because it’s so unusual.

VariaTEA

This seems like the type of tea that everyone should just taste due to its uniqueness. I haven’t had it yet but I hope to try it one day.

bluebelle

That’s why I put it in one of the samplers I got. :) I definitely recommend trying teas with vegetables in them, not because they’re necessarily my favorite but because they’re so unlike anything else.

Comments

VariaTEA

bluebelle

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.