drank Wuyishan Black by Steepster

This brewed up twice as dark as I remember it last time. Odd, because I didn’t change anything.

This cup is almost nutty, with a bit of a sweet undertone (the caramel I noted last time again). There is a smokiness to it that I don’t remember from last time, but I’m enjoying the mix of that with the strong cherry notes.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.