T&C Box 4/18

I like the packaging on this one—the wrapper is attractive and easy to read, and the instructions are adorable: “steep 5 minutes while pretending you’re Van Gogh painting in Arles.” Don’t mind if I do!

I don’t know how I feel about this one. There’s a lot of chamomile, but as it cools the other flavors become more obvious. There’s definitely a floral note and a citrus note, as well as a very slight rooibos taste. Chamomile can be too much in blends, but this one isn’t bad.

ETA: As this cooled down it got much better. The chamomile is less overpowering when it’s cool, and the citrusy and floral flavors are more present. I think this would be good iced!

carol who

I’m glad you included the notes about it as it cooled. Sounds like a creative company: “steep 5 minutes while pretending you’re Van Gogh painting in Arles.” LOL

bluebelle

With chamomiles I’ve found if I want to taste anything else I really have to let it cool! Luckily I gave it the chance to.

There are two other bags from this company in the box, and both are equally creative. Their EG says to steep while contemplating the Earl’s affair with the Duchess of Devonshire. ;)

Comments

carol who

bluebelle

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.