drank Yoga Tea by Capital Teas

T&C Box 5/18

This one smells wonderful dry—such a kick of ginger and clove with some green herbal notes underneath. As it brews I notice more of the cinnamon, too. Is this technically a chai? I don’t really know how the classification there works but it seems like one.

The taste of this is great. It’s spicy without being too hot and sweet without being overpowering. I expected this to be much spicier and more overwhelming, but it’s actually very soothing.

In other news I’m kind of in love with my kettle. No more guessing! I’ve brewed only perfect cups of tea with it so far. Obviously this means it’s foolproof. ;)

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.