drank Mango Lassi by DAVIDsTEA

Steepster, what is wrong with you? I look up “mango lass” and this pops up, but then when I add the “i” on the end there’s nothing resembling a lassi. Goodness.

I got my box from MissB today! I picked a few teas up in her recent sale, so I was very surprised to find how many extras she popped in the box! This is one I actually did buy. When I open the tin the smell is overwhelmingly mango-y, hooray! I love tropical fruits so much.

I was afraid this one would be too much chamomile, but this tastes much more like mango than anything. It’s also really creamy! Everything I hoped it’d be and more. I can only imagine how good this will be iced—I’ll have to try it soon.

ETA: Cooled off this isn’t quite as good, actually. It’s still fruity but the creaminess is gone. I might try truly icing it, but I don’t know that this’ll be all that great cold.

MissB

Oh, yay! So glad you got the box safe and sound, and that you enjoyed tea #1. :)

Comments

MissB

Elizabeth, college student, anthropology major, bio and history minor. I love to travel and try new foods (and teas!). I also enjoy music, books, video games as often as I can get my hands on them.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it a couple of years ago. Tea sometimes helps me feel better when chronic illness is making things hard. It’s also fun to experiment with!

I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything. My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, fruit, vanilla, and floral flavors (especially jasmine and rose). My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.