drank Mango Lassi by DAVIDsTEA

Steepster, what is wrong with you? I look up “mango lass” and this pops up, but then when I add the “i” on the end there’s nothing resembling a lassi. Goodness.

I got my box from MissB today! I picked a few teas up in her recent sale, so I was very surprised to find how many extras she popped in the box! This is one I actually did buy. When I open the tin the smell is overwhelmingly mango-y, hooray! I love tropical fruits so much.

I was afraid this one would be too much chamomile, but this tastes much more like mango than anything. It’s also really creamy! Everything I hoped it’d be and more. I can only imagine how good this will be iced—I’ll have to try it soon.

ETA: Cooled off this isn’t quite as good, actually. It’s still fruity but the creaminess is gone. I might try truly icing it, but I don’t know that this’ll be all that great cold.

MissB

Oh, yay! So glad you got the box safe and sound, and that you enjoyed tea #1. :)

Comments

MissB

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.