drank Silk Dragon by The Tea Merchant

I think I may be getting sick, and as such this resteep isn’t nearly as good as I know it can be. This has everything to do with my tastebuds and nothing to do with the tea. I’m not noticing any of the flavorings at all, just the oolong flavor; however, the oolong base is so nice that it’s still a good cup. It’s just not earth-shaking like previous steeps have been.

TeaTiff

Hope you get feeling better.

bluebelle

Thank you! At the very least I’m getting lots of fluids tonight.

Comments

TeaTiff

Hope you get feeling better.

bluebelle

Thank you! At the very least I’m getting lots of fluids tonight.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.