Sipdown! At least while my tastebuds are half-dead I can get rid of some of the dreadful hibiscus teas we have lurking around the house. Also a good boost of vitamin C, which I’m not sure will help but at least it can’t hurt. If I’ve caught what my mom has it’s probably pneumonia, so I’m really hoping I didn’t catch what she has.

Considering the smell, I think this would be good mixed with limeade, chilled, in the summer. As it is I won’t be buying it again to try. I think all those Zinger teas I liked as a kid put me off hibiscus/rosehip/cranberry in tea permanently. This is too sweet (stevia? I didn’t even know until now), overly fruity, and just kind of weird, but right now it doesn’t taste too bad. In fact I’m kind of liking it. It’s like warm kool-aid, and while that shouldn’t be comforting in the least it is. Now we’ll see if I can sip anything else down.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.