Another sipdown (130). This smells really sweet and buttery, which are the kinds of greens I tend to like. I think I brewed it just a touch too hot, but it doesn’t seem to be hurt at all by that.

This is nice and buttery, but I’m not blown away. I think it’s missing an extra savory-ness or sweetness to really make it great, but this is a decent green. I think this is why I don’t often drink straight greens: a lot of them taste the same to me and they don’t often wow me on their own. Perhaps I’ll like it better in loose form?

Elizabeth, college student, anthropology major, bio and history minor. I love to travel and try new foods (and teas!). I also enjoy music, books, video games as often as I can get my hands on them.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it a couple of years ago. Tea sometimes helps me feel better when chronic illness is making things hard. It’s also fun to experiment with!

I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything. My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, fruit, vanilla, and floral flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.