Another sipdown (130). This smells really sweet and buttery, which are the kinds of greens I tend to like. I think I brewed it just a touch too hot, but it doesn’t seem to be hurt at all by that.

This is nice and buttery, but I’m not blown away. I think it’s missing an extra savory-ness or sweetness to really make it great, but this is a decent green. I think this is why I don’t often drink straight greens: a lot of them taste the same to me and they don’t often wow me on their own. Perhaps I’ll like it better in loose form?

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.