Sipdown! (130) I’m impressed: this sachet has very large leaves in it! It also smells very good, and light for an EG. Pure fruity bergamot with a very light tea smell underneath.

I actually ended up making this at the same time as the Lipton but drinking it after since it was hotter. This is actually a very good EG in my opinion. It’s juicier than most and not too bitter. In fact it’s barely bitter at all, which can sometimes be a problem for me. I’d definitely use these bags if I saw them in a hotel/restaurant and I might even grab some myself for use when traveling!

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! Currently:

-comfortable and experimenting with black teas
-enthusiastically embracing oolongs
-cautiously trying chai, greens, and whites
-adoring herbals (without hibiscus)
-neutral to rooibos
-afraid of pu-erhs (but willing to try!)

My rating system:

95-100: I would cross oceans for this tea. Drinking it is an amazing experience. If I don’t currently have it in my cabinet I’m probably very sad about that.

80-94: A very good tea. I would probably buy it again if I had the money/room in my cabinet.

65-79: Decent. I might buy it on sale or pass it by depending on my mood.

40-64: I’d accept a cup of this if it was served to me, but not buy it.

below 40: Ugh! Never again!

Keep in mind that bitterness is the worst thing that can happen to a tea for me, followed closely by hibiscus; I also have food allergies that rarely influence my tea habit, but please check with me before sending anything!

Indiana, U.S.