Sipdown! (130) I’m impressed: this sachet has very large leaves in it! It also smells very good, and light for an EG. Pure fruity bergamot with a very light tea smell underneath.

I actually ended up making this at the same time as the Lipton but drinking it after since it was hotter. This is actually a very good EG in my opinion. It’s juicier than most and not too bitter. In fact it’s barely bitter at all, which can sometimes be a problem for me. I’d definitely use these bags if I saw them in a hotel/restaurant and I might even grab some myself for use when traveling!

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.