This time I’m getting more of the “pie” idea behind this tea. It’s definitely pumpkin-y and the spicing is spot-on, but the crust notes are more subtle and only come in when the tea is steeped 4 minutes or longer. Now I’m getting a little bit of graham flavor or something like it. Very nice! Upping the rating.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.