drank African Autumn by Harney & Sons

Oh, boy. This smells tart. I’m starting to be wary of anything that brews up this kind of red, probably because of all the hibiscus things I’ve hated over the last month or so.

This is extremely tart. The cranberry mostly takes over, although the orange and rooibos are there at the end of the sip. I wish the cranberry was toned way down, because the orange/rooibos mix is really nice! Yet another one that’s not for me, I think.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.