Made a cup of this at least half an hour ago and then couldn’t taste it because dinner was strongly spiced. Oops!

It’s cooled down now but it’s really nice: lots of cardamom with a dry, solid cinnamon/cocoa taste in the background. The aftertaste is sweet and aromatic. This is not much of a chocolate tea—the cocoa taste is definitely more like powder than a chocolate bar, but it works. I’m so happy I picked this up in MissB’s sale! I’ve found over the last few days that cardamom even beats out cinnamon as my favorite spice in tea. I’ll have to keep one around constantly to get my fix.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.