Another from MissB’s sale! I’m feeling like dessert teas tonight and this is great. It smells mostly like cherry and coconut in the bag, but once it’s brewed up that completely changes. It’s creamy, fruity, and throughout the sip there’s the taste of extremely rich dark chocolate. I love it!

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.