drank Fujian Rain by Adagio Teas

Time for the Puppy Bowl! Which means no more tea after this for a while because I won’t be able to pull myself away from the TV, haha.

This is the darkest Adagio oolong I’ve tried so far. It smells nice and roasty, but not roasty enough to put me off. There are definitely some woody notes to this, along with some nuttiness and a sweet fruit/honey aftertaste. Very nice!

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.