This comes to me from Jennkay—thank you! It smells peachy as it brews, but decidedly like a white peach and not a yellow one. The taste is even better than the smell: oh my goodness! It’s a very clear, refreshing fruit taste. If I haven’t bought any of this by my birthday I’ll have to, because it reminds me of summer.

ETA: As it cools it gets sweeter, almost like candy. Delicious both ways.

180 °F / 82 °C
Anna

Yes! LOVE this!

Jennkay

Yay! Glad you love it, too :)

Comments

Anna

Yes! LOVE this!

Jennkay

Yay! Glad you love it, too :)

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.