Thank you, VariaTEA! I’m loving this one as well, and at this point I’m thinking DT’s rooibos blends are my favorites. It’s creamy, creamy, creamy with that cream cheese icing tang. I’m not sure it’s quite red velvet in flavor (I’m picky there), but it is cakey and delicious. I’d definitely restock it, but this is a sad sipdown for now.

0 OZ / 0 ML
bluebelle

Ah, now I see what people have been complaining about with the preparation feature. It was 1.5 tsp/8 oz.

Comments

bluebelle

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.