Thank you, VariaTEA! I’m loving this one as well, and at this point I’m thinking DT’s rooibos blends are my favorites. It’s creamy, creamy, creamy with that cream cheese icing tang. I’m not sure it’s quite red velvet in flavor (I’m picky there), but it is cakey and delicious. I’d definitely restock it, but this is a sad sipdown for now.

0 OZ / 0 ML
bluebelle

Ah, now I see what people have been complaining about with the preparation feature. It was 1.5 tsp/8 oz.

Comments

bluebelle

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! Currently:

-comfortable and experimenting with black teas
-enthusiastically embracing oolongs
-cautiously trying chai, greens, and whites
-adoring herbals (without hibiscus)
-neutral to rooibos
-afraid of pu-erhs (but willing to try!)

My rating system:

95-100: I would cross oceans for this tea. Drinking it is an amazing experience. If I don’t currently have it in my cabinet I’m probably very sad about that.

80-94: A very good tea. I would probably buy it again if I had the money/room in my cabinet.

65-79: Decent. I might buy it on sale or pass it by depending on my mood.

40-64: I’d accept a cup of this if it was served to me, but not buy it.

below 40: Ugh! Never again!

Keep in mind that bitterness is the worst thing that can happen to a tea for me, followed closely by hibiscus; I also have food allergies that rarely influence my tea habit, but please check with me before sending anything!

Indiana, U.S.