Wow! This has some intense honey notes. There’s also some caramel, cocoa, wood, bread…and the aftertaste is almost fruity. Very interesting. Reminds me of some kind of mix between a Ceylon and a Yunnan. I’ve never had anything quite like it, but it’s really good.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.