drank Carrot Cake by Della Terra Teas

Sipdown! Oh, wow. This is even better this time. I steeped it lower because I was making white tea at the same time and I seem to have seriously found the perfect parameters. Up goes the rating! It’s mind-blowingly flavorful and creamy. I have no idea anymore if this is carrot cake (it’s so fruity!), but it is delicious, whatever it is.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.