Put this in a big mug tonight. I’m trying to watch the Olympic opening ceremonies but I’m suddenly kind of tired. We can’t have that!

Reading MissB’s reviews made me a little nervous, because I don’t like not knowing what’s in my food/drinks. It’s more of a habit than an actual worry about this particular tea, because I doubt there are peanuts or significant amounts of wheat in here. It smells really good, though, so I guess it can be excused. It’s like marzipan but slightly fruitier.

Sadly I think I messed this one up, because I thought it was entirely a black tea. Turns out there’s green in here too. It’s bitter but at least it’s not completely undrinkable. The aftertaste is pure marzipan. Sadly this is a sipdown, so I won’t be able to experiment further with it, but even with me messing it up it’s not bad.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.