drank Rum Raisin Ice Cream by 52teas

Whoa, I’m loving this one! There’s definitely rum and raisin. I’ve actually never had this as ice cream, so I can’t compare it to that, but it reminds me of some kind of pastry instead of ice cream. Like a loaf cake or something. Whatever it is, it’s delicious.

Now I’m starting to get sad that 52teas doesn’t have their blends available all the time. I guess I’ll look out (and save up) for reblends.

VariaTEA

This was definitely one of the better blends I have tried. It didn’t have as strong a black base as a lot of the other 52 teas I have tried.

Comments

VariaTEA

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.