This sort of tastes like a fruity soda, or maybe even limeade. I’m not sure if I can separate the cucumber and mango flavors, but they are pleasant together. The base is smooth, with just a little bit of a hay note. There’s not much aftertaste; this is a very clean-feeling tea. I don’t think it’s a restock but I’ll have no trouble finishing the sample. Maybe I’ll ice some of it.

TeaTiff

This is one I have been leery to try. This tasting note makes it sound pretty light and enjoyable. By the name I immediately thought hot summer day tea.

bluebelle

It does seem very summery! I’d say it’s worth a try if you can.

Comments

TeaTiff

bluebelle

It does seem very summery! I’d say it’s worth a try if you can.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! Currently:

-comfortable and experimenting with black teas
-enthusiastically embracing oolongs
-cautiously trying chai, greens, and whites
-adoring herbals (without hibiscus)
-neutral to rooibos
-afraid of pu-erhs (but willing to try!)

My rating system:

95-100: I would cross oceans for this tea. Drinking it is an amazing experience. If I don’t currently have it in my cabinet I’m probably very sad about that.

80-94: A very good tea. I would probably buy it again if I had the money/room in my cabinet.

65-79: Decent. I might buy it on sale or pass it by depending on my mood.

40-64: I’d accept a cup of this if it was served to me, but not buy it.

below 40: Ugh! Never again!

Keep in mind that bitterness is the worst thing that can happen to a tea for me, followed closely by hibiscus; I also have food allergies that rarely influence my tea habit, but please check with me before sending anything!

Indiana, U.S.