This sort of tastes like a fruity soda, or maybe even limeade. I’m not sure if I can separate the cucumber and mango flavors, but they are pleasant together. The base is smooth, with just a little bit of a hay note. There’s not much aftertaste; this is a very clean-feeling tea. I don’t think it’s a restock but I’ll have no trouble finishing the sample. Maybe I’ll ice some of it.

TeaTiff

This is one I have been leery to try. This tasting note makes it sound pretty light and enjoyable. By the name I immediately thought hot summer day tea.

bluebelle

It does seem very summery! I’d say it’s worth a try if you can.

Comments

TeaTiff

bluebelle

It does seem very summery! I’d say it’s worth a try if you can.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.