Sipdown! Sadly. I really like this one. It’s just roasty enough to be comforting but there’s also an intense sweetness to it that I’m amazed is natural. I would definitely buy more but four ounces is a lot of one tea that isn’t a 100 for me… It’s also expensive to buy in that quantity so I’m still wavering. I guess once I sip down about 150 samples (yes, really) I’ll decide what I really want to keep around.

Jennkay

I love this one, too! I also was deterred by the 4 oz, though. I never even buy that much at once for my favorite teas.

Comments

Jennkay

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! Currently:

-comfortable and experimenting with black teas
-enthusiastically embracing oolongs
-cautiously trying chai, greens, and whites
-adoring herbals (without hibiscus)
-neutral to rooibos
-afraid of pu-erhs (but willing to try!)

My rating system:

95-100: I would cross oceans for this tea. Drinking it is an amazing experience. If I don’t currently have it in my cabinet I’m probably very sad about that.

80-94: A very good tea. I would probably buy it again if I had the money/room in my cabinet.

65-79: Decent. I might buy it on sale or pass it by depending on my mood.

40-64: I’d accept a cup of this if it was served to me, but not buy it.

below 40: Ugh! Never again!

Keep in mind that bitterness is the worst thing that can happen to a tea for me, followed closely by hibiscus; I also have food allergies that rarely influence my tea habit, but please check with me before sending anything!

Indiana, U.S.