Sipdown! Sadly. I really like this one. It’s just roasty enough to be comforting but there’s also an intense sweetness to it that I’m amazed is natural. I would definitely buy more but four ounces is a lot of one tea that isn’t a 100 for me… It’s also expensive to buy in that quantity so I’m still wavering. I guess once I sip down about 150 samples (yes, really) I’ll decide what I really want to keep around.

Jennkay

I love this one, too! I also was deterred by the 4 oz, though. I never even buy that much at once for my favorite teas.

Comments

Jennkay

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.