There are tons of EGs in my box from LiberTEAS, thanks to our shared love of them I assume. I’m excited to try them all! So far I haven’t been disappointed. This is one I specifically asked for because I was curious about the company (I was drawn in by the great packaging, I admit—I’m a sucker for design).

This is a very solid EG offering. The bergamot is all fruit and no perfume, and the base is assertive but without a trace of bitterness. It’s actually much milder than I expected from the name, but not meek in any way. It’s not my favorite plain EG that I’ve had, but I wouldn’t mind having it in my cabinet.

EvaGrimm

Nice! I’m currently on a search for more EG’s to try so I’ll be keeping an eye on your tasting notes.

bluebelle

I hope I can help you find some you like!

Comments

EvaGrimm

bluebelle

I hope I can help you find some you like!

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.