Sipdown! This has hibiscus and rosehip in it, so I was a little wary, but the description sounded so good I had to try it.

It brews up the dark reddish-pink I’ve come to dread, but it actually smells more like ginger than anything else. Sadly, the taste is hibiscus. After one sip of it hot I iced the cup and it’s much better this way. There’s a strong ginger flavor (but not too much), although I’m getting mostly hibiscus other than that. There’s some peach but not nearly enough to call it as such, in my opinion. It’s not bad but I’m really not a hibiscus fan so this won’t be a restock.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.