drank Earl Pink by 52teas

Another EG from my box. I don’t know that it’s all that true to the EG flavor profile (I get no bergamot from this), but that’s what it’s called anyway. I’m on a strict no-caffeine diet for a few days thanks to an infection so I’ll be drinking herbals for a while.

This is a nice raspberry tea, tart without being too much and just sweet enough. I don’t have much experience with green rooibos but the whole sip is nice and smooth. There’s no rooibos flavor to it to speak of. There’s also no bergamot, but so it goes.

Hope you get feeling better.

Hope you get feeling better.

Elizabeth, college student, anthropology major, bio and history minor. I love to travel and try new foods (and teas!). I also enjoy music, books, video games as often as I can get my hands on them.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it a couple of years ago. Tea sometimes helps me feel better when chronic illness is making things hard. It’s also fun to experiment with!

I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything. My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, fruit, vanilla, and floral flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.