drank Earl Pink by 52teas

Another EG from my box. I don’t know that it’s all that true to the EG flavor profile (I get no bergamot from this), but that’s what it’s called anyway. I’m on a strict no-caffeine diet for a few days thanks to an infection so I’ll be drinking herbals for a while.

This is a nice raspberry tea, tart without being too much and just sweet enough. I don’t have much experience with green rooibos but the whole sip is nice and smooth. There’s no rooibos flavor to it to speak of. There’s also no bergamot, but so it goes.

TeaTiff

Hope you get feeling better.

Comments

TeaTiff

Hope you get feeling better.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.