drank Gold Rush by DAVIDsTEA

Hmm. There’s barely any tea in this—I think I got about two leaves in my cup—but it is a good cup regardless. I’ve never had a mulberry on its own, but I like it in this mix. It starts out very creamy and ends on a slightly tart note, almost like vanilla yogurt with fruit mixed in. There’s a slight sharpness to this that I don’t like, so I wouldn’t buy it, but I’m enjoying this cup and I’ll have no trouble getting through the other cup of it I have waiting.

ETA: The more this cools the more the coconut flavor comes out. I think it must be the mulberries that aren’t to my taste, because I love coconut teas.

Elizabeth, college student, anthropology major, bio and history minor. I love to travel and try new foods (and teas!). I also enjoy music, books, video games as often as I can get my hands on them.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it a couple of years ago. Tea sometimes helps me feel better when chronic illness is making things hard. It’s also fun to experiment with!

I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything. My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, fruit, vanilla, and floral flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.