Hmm. There’s barely any tea in this—I think I got about two leaves in my cup—but it is a good cup regardless. I’ve never had a mulberry on its own, but I like it in this mix. It starts out very creamy and ends on a slightly tart note, almost like vanilla yogurt with fruit mixed in. There’s a slight sharpness to this that I don’t like, so I wouldn’t buy it, but I’m enjoying this cup and I’ll have no trouble getting through the other cup of it I have waiting.

ETA: The more this cools the more the coconut flavor comes out. I think it must be the mulberries that aren’t to my taste, because I love coconut teas.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.