drank Grape Sencha by Den's Tea

Cold-brewed some of this up and then couldn’t drink it for three days. That means it’s a little oversteeped but it’s still okay. I prefer it hot—it’s actually grassier this way—but cold it tastes a little more like gummy grape. There’s an extra-sweet aftertaste to this this way and it might be good steeped for less time, but I think I’ll drink the rest hot.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.