This is my first black tea in five days! Sadly it’s a little lackluster for me. There’s a honeylike sweetness to it, but it leaves my mouth feeling powdery. The taste is also weaker than I’d like. Maybe it could be saved by overleafing, but I only have enough for one cup. Oh, well.

Anna

PdT can be so hit or miss. But if you can ever lay your hands on their green pear tea, go for it!

Comments

Anna

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.