No matter how many teas I try, I always come back to this one. I think it my be my all-time favorite, or if not it’s definitely in the top three. When I make two cups of tea at once I tend to make two that are extremely different just so I can tell them apart, but this one goes surprisingly well with the Houjicha I just drank. As always, refreshing and delicious.

Flavors: Coconut

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.