drank Zen by Tazo

Somehow I hit the sweet spot for this this morning: Recognizable as green tea, and both the spearmint and lemongrass were present. I was really liking the citrusy flavors this morning so this was perfect. Bumping the rating up just a little because it finally tasted as promised; now if only I could recreate it at home!

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain strong hibiscus or orange peel.

Indiana, U.S.