Sipdown! This is really nice. I don’t think I’ll restock, but I like the way the flavors blend together. The way the cucumber and melon go with the tea base tastes more natural than most flavored whites I’ve had, and the flavors themselves are ripe and fresh. It almost tastes more like juice or flavored water than tea, because there’s a definite juiciness especially to the melon flavor. The tea base is present enough to keep this from being all about the flavorings, though.

I loved tea as a kid, didn’t drink it for about ten years, and then rediscovered it about a year ago. I’m still pretty new to the types and brands of tea out there, but I’m interested in trying some of everything! My favorites are earl greys, yunnans, medium-bodied oolongs, Japanese greens, and fruit flavors. My least favorites are teas that are overly smoked, bitter, or contain hibiscus.

Indiana, U.S.