drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

I hab a cold…snif.fle..sneeze…and just got my DAVIDsTEA shipment from Canada today…so against my better judgement (just knew this was not going to cut it) I did a 5 minute steep of this with some sweetening, no milk (yucky). Howdy Doody Hollywood! Almost had a miracle cure! Fantastic margarita madness citrus mandarin like those orange slice candies…you know the ones…gum drops. Made me feel better, not bitter.

Bonnie

One thing that I’ve tried before that I might do again in the Summer is simmer some tea like this one with honey, strain and enjoy. This is especially good with a tea that has habiscus and makes a slightly pink honey. Nice on berries with Greek yoghert or in a duller tea.

Anthony Bazic

Yum yum yum!

Comments

Bonnie

Anthony Bazic