drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

If I had a Valentine I’d put on some red lipstick…Kiss um and serve READ MY LIPS and eat chocolate cake! This is soooo good! (don’t have an anyone like that but my grandsons think I’m special I just have to leave out the kissy part!). Today my Orthodox Priest and some family and friends are coming over for the annual house blessing. I have an extra new bag of this that I’ll have him take home to his wife and daughters (yes Greek Orthodox Priests can marry). …..continuation….the blessing is done…and while waiting for the Priest to arrive all my grandkids were into my tea’s sniffing away and oooohing and ahhhing….! Later when I gave Fr. Evan the tea he loved this scent and thought his wife would like this tea too.

Colorado Grandma