drank Creme Caramel Rooibos by DAVIDsTEA

I really liked this tea. Don’t know why others don’t unless they are not drinking it strong enough. You could almost pour it in the cup, add some sweetness and cream and stir it up…then pull up the spoon and sip a super goopy caramel vanilla lavish mouthfull of what can’t possibly be tea…but is! Loved it! And no caffeine! Give this another chance but make sure you add enough to the pot with enough time. Goody good! Made me feel like a kid with a Sugar Daddy (candy)!

Anthony Bazic

I really love rooibos and the earthy qualities it gives! But I think the main problem to most people is that rooibos can be too weak at times and the number of times it can be steeped, some even might complain its too tangy or astringent..the list goes on. I basically in love with stuff, I enjoy chai varieties, tropical, flowery or just the raw of the rooibos, it can take so many flavors and not conflict with it making it very easy to experiment with! One thing for sure, that creme caramal rooibos of yours is really great, its not from DavidsTea but I certainly get what your saying. I love it!

Comments

Anthony Bazic

Colorado Grandma