Second tasting note…What’s better on a cold Saturday than a fire in the fireplace a good period piece series on the instant Netflix big screen TV ( The Grand …setting is after WW1) a big cuppa authentic rich (like the Waldorf Astoria) , Cream of Earl Grey with all the trimmings. Even pulled out my velvet tea cozy and faux mink blanket . This is in your face loveing my weekend! I may be an older lady on disability but I sure know how to live in the moment. This tea is so wonderful. Makes your whole self go ahhhhh. Gotta try this tea!

Anthony Bazic

nothing better than an original cuppa to warm up in cold day!

Bonnie

Today I made some vanilla pudding with milk that had been steeped in cream of earl grey. OH MY GOODNESS! So lovely and creamy and easy!

Comments

Anthony Bazic

nothing better than an original cuppa to warm up in cold day!

Bonnie