drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

SECOND tasting note…still LOVE this and I’ve pinned down the taste…where have I had this flavor before in my life and loved it ??….Dundee Three Fruit Marmalade! It has the slight grapefruit tang and seville orange brightness that I adore. On the other hand my daughter hates this flavor because it is so dramatic which I suspect is why this tea gets mixed reviews. You can’t be too on the fence about this less than subtle tea. My taste buds say give me a nice buttery hot bun and a cuppa this tea nice and strong for breakfast with a chunk of mild cheese and my day has begun. Don’t need caffeine till later (maybe some coffee pu’erh latte).

Bonnie

I need to lose some weight so I thought I’d make some diet jello (ick) then I thought HEY WAIT A MINUTE…what if I steeped my good ol Pink Flamingo and added it to the orange jello instead of just water! What do ya know…it tastes great! More like the marmalaide flavor I wanted. Poured into shot sized cups it’s ready for my sweet tooth cravings along with my dessert tea’s.

Comments

Bonnie

Colorado Grandma