drank Jasmine Silver Needle by Puripan

I’ve waited to review this tea because I wanted to have several tastings on different days. I’m not fond of Jasmine scent unless it is the real deal…and the same goes with tea. This is the real deal Jasmine. NO chemical or bitter aftertaste. Very clean fragrant and beautiful elegant bouquet. I highly recommend adding creme. Good without but the addition enhances the richness like silk. I’m on the Orient Express enveloped in old wood and velvet…silver service and china tea cups. I had curried pea and smoked almond salad for lunch followed by this tea. So perfect. AND…this is the first day I can see clearly…yes…I had 2 eye operations…the patches are off and the world is beautiful and clear. Thanks be to God!

Colorado Grandma