drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

Second review…so the next few days it’s supposed to snow and I’m going to be the bear in the trap. So I set up a nice strong brew and let this lush jammy berry tea take me away through the brambles. I used to live in Northern California close to an area called Watsonville where there are oodles of berry growers….blackberry, raspberry, strawberry and so on…and apple orchards. Not far away grow grapes and blueberries. I’d take my children to farms and pick berries for jam making. We’d eat and pick then go to the ocean beach close by for lunch to rinse off before heading home. Bear Trap tea tastes like a sweet mix of ripe berries without being too tart. Love that! I’m looking forward to trying this in hot weather with 7-up as a spritzer or making my own wine cooler. Refreshing thought!

Erin

I used to live in Oregon and used to go berry picking a lot when I was a kid! I miss it now :( But this tea + 7-up sounds good, I’ll definitely be trying that :)

Emilie

I wanted to see what you had written about this tea, and I saw this! I used to live in Seaside, near Monterey. I’ve been to Watsonville a few times. I never got to go to any of the berry farms unfortunately.

Bonnie

It’s so odd to live in Colorado and all the blackberries and most of the strawberries in Whole Foods and Safeway come from Watsonville, CA right where I picked berries! I’m glad actually. Another odd thing is that they don’t cost any more than they did in California. Maybe even less!

Comments

Erin

Emilie