drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

I know it’s not Christmas, but if you look out my window there’s a new plop of snow…12 inches on the top end of the Frontrange. The Colorado mood is festive. Superbowl weekend, schools closed and many people had the day off work. Stores ran out of food because people are really cooking up the feasts. Me…I was ready early with my lemon rosemary chicken and good movies. Now to the tea. I’ve been sipping all day. Looking out my window at the pretty flakes. Enjoying my couch throw. SANTA CAME TO MY HOUSE A SECOND TIME>>YES HE DID!!! Snuck (this is a real word) me some yumuary candy cane tea that hits the festive spot every time. You can not be depressed and finish a cup of this. Dare you. I am going to celebrate all year long. (I was a wise-woman and got a stash).

Anthony Bazic

Santa has definitely delivered the finest teas around! He sure is knowledgeable about teas beyond the usual milk and cookies!:)