drank Coffee Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

This was my Superbowl drink (ok I can’t drink alcohol with my migraines) so I had a STRONG brewed latte….soooo yummy good…that I almost (not quite) felt guilty that I didn’t watch the game but had recorded it…and fast forwarded to watch only all the commercials! Now that’s a SUPERBOWL and a CUPPA Pu’erh HOORAH! Mocha, coffee, caramel, a bit stinky…ummmmm

TheTeaFairy

I have tried many, many teas from DT, but this is one I always end up not buying…Probably cause I have yet to find a puerh I really enjoy. I think I’m gonna give it a shot on my next order… By the way, this is the ONLY way I watch my superbowl!!

Bonnie

My favorite Pu erh is still DT’s Oh Christmas Treat (is now renamed Chocolate Orange and has been re-released as a permanant tea due to high demand!)…even my daughter who does not like Pu erh’s loves this. I do think this needs to be at least 4 minutes steeped and sweet with milk as a latte for the best appreciation. I find any other method is a bit like drinking tobacco.

TheTeaFairy

thanks for the suggestion:-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Bonnie

TheTeaFairy

thanks for the suggestion:-)

Colorado Grandma