drank Hazelnut Truffle by Tea Forte

Another one of my samples to try. Was excited to try this since who could pass up the promise of dessert…hazelnut…chocolate truffle…oh baby! I’d be excited if it was chocolate hazelnut dirt! Anyway…back to my review…I tried a little after about 3 minutes…and it was a bit tasty, but weak…so I waited a little longer…4 minutes…nice and deep golden brown, the flavor nice and hazelnut with a deep coconut and slight hint of cinnamon taste. No chocolate. The flavor is a bit watery and somewhat cardboardy. Yep. Cardboard. I sat…hum…what’s missing? I had this sweet enough so that’s not the problem. Aha…add some cream…! And that me amigos is absolutamente correcto!

Colorado Grandma