I want to love this…really I do. But…I can bake and have prize winning bakers in the family…and this…well…is flat. Hard to taste cherry at all. I even doubled the amount of tea. Steeped a long, long time-tic-toc-tic-toc…finally…because I’m a waste not kind of woman I poured the last of a cooled down brew at about 15 minutes steeping with some sweetening but no milk…and at last some flav…not flavor but flav…got some cherry notes and the toastiness of rice to add crust to the cheesecake and a bit of creaminess. It could be that the green tea is not the best vehicle for my taste. A wheatier tea may be better. I’ll give this a second go. Not a great bouquet either. Why, Why,Why! I wanted a great dessert!

Colorado Grandma